Your privacy is important to us
1. Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Skingrooming.com collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Skingrooming’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Skingrooming’s visitors use its website. From time to time, skingrooming may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Skingrooming also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged-in users and for users leaving comments on https://skingrooming.com/ blog posts. Skingrooming only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
2. Personally-Identifying Information Collected
Certain visitors to Skingrooming’s websites choose to interact with Skingrooming in ways that require Skingrooming to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Skingrooming gathers depend on the nature of the interaction.
- Modification or Removal Process: You may access, modify, or delete comments you’ve made on the website by accessing them directly or contacting us for assistance. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Do Not Track Signals: We do not comply with “do not track” signals at this time.
- Google Tracking: We use certain Google programs to help us analyze the traffic to Skingrooming.com so we can enhance the experience users have when visiting us. Such programs may include but are not limited to, Google Analytics. You may dissociate from this tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
3. General Traffic Data Collected
We automatically track and gather the following categories of information when you visit our website: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the website; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is unknown information that does not personally identify you but is also helpful for promotion purposes and for helping us improve your experience when using the website.
4. Use of Personally-Identifying Information Collected
We use your Personal Information to communicate with you and access our website, as well as adhere to various laws as detailed herein.
- We gather information from you in the ways explained in this Policy. We share Contact Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (hosting, processing email, etc.), employees, and affiliate organizations related to our operation of the website. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any third parties, please contact us, but understand that such a request will exclude your ability to access the website.
- We may exercise your Contact Data to support you with administrative communications. We may also use your Contact Data to send you commercial emails promoting products, services, and business developments. These emails may include messages, advertisements, and affiliate links highlighting third parties and third-party products.
- C. Skingrooming.com provides you with the ability to share your views or any particular content on social media platforms via social media buttons. The decision to share content is solely yours and not endorsed by or the responsibility of Skingrooming.com.
5. Sale or transfer of Business
Should we decide to sell this website or business at some point in the future, you agree we can include your Personal Information in the transaction and transfer it to the new proprietor.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and will not share it except such disclosure is compulsory to (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce the legal documents applicable to the website
8. Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites, products, or services.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Skingrooming uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer.
- Google Advertising Cookies. We allow third-party vendors, including Google and Ad Thrive, to use web beacons and cookies to serve ads you may find interesting on this website. These companies use advertising cookies and web beacons to enable them and their partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our website and other websites on the Internet. We may also employ Google Adsense, and Google will use a DoubleClick DART cookie to track your actions in this regard. You can opt out of this program by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads or by other third parties by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
11. Contact Information & Credit